In Addition To its Subtle Shine, the Elegance of the Abstract Pattern will give you a Variety of Looks in your Space
We have a range of wood themed patterns in varying shades from a dark brown oak to a light cream ebony. These wood themed patterns are realistic and offer a more polished and cleaner look to a wall, ceiling or door.
Films from the Wood Collection imitate wood so precisely that you can feel the wood fibres under tips of your fingers. At the same time, there is no need for buying expensive wood and replace items that already are at your place. You can kill two birds with one stone by using our product.
- Luxury Wood: By grafting fashion metal effect onto wood grain, manifested enhanced elaborate wood pattern.
- Cubic Wood: By grafting visual dimensional effect onto wood grain, exhibited distinctive design effect.
- Deluxe Wood: Sense the natural pattern and texture, with design that manifest the most, exterior and texture expression of real wood.
- My Wood: Exquisite dimensional sense and texture expression of real wood.
- SELF-ADHESIVE & REMOVABLE: Peel off the adhesive backing paper and stick to any dry flat surface. PVC material, waterproof, dust-proof and moisture-proof; Wipes clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE & DECORATION: Great for covering any size kitchen cabinet, dresser drawer, craft projects, nightstand, bookcase, shelf, door, Wardrobe Doors and even wall etc.
- FRESHEN YOUR SPACE: This shelf liner gives any objects a much more appealing look and is ideal for people who doesn’t want to invest a lot of money but upgrade the old furniture in an easy and fast way.
- Ideal for your arts and crafts projects Durable Excellent Quality of Interior Film Will Last for 15 Years our self-adhesives remove cleanly, leaving behind no messy residue. With our latest innovative and fashion-forward products in sophisticated colours and patterns, products continue to lead the industry. Our colours are coordinated from one substrate to another so our customers can mix and match to their delight. So whatever the project – covering shelves in a pantry, cupboard, or closet; lining drawers in
Nature is everything we can think of in 2020 because we want our planet to be a healthier and cleaner place to live. So why not bring all-natural vibes with sustainable materials to our interiors? Even without wasting your penny on buying new furniture or replacements
All you can do is reuse your old furniture and appliances by wrapping them with Yakura wood and metal interior films of different textures and patterns of “Advanced Criterion “. Which changes them into new Furniture and Appliances, this also gives a different and add on look to your interiors.
Walls keep everybody out but doors, on the other hand, welcome you to places known and unknown. Doors to your house, room, and balcony all open up to spaces that are your safe havens. Hence, these deserve special attention and should be designed in a way to mesmerise. Wood finished entrances will not only make people stop and stare, but they can also act as the focal point of attention in your house. The different colours and textures of wood is sure to make your sliding doors the most stunning passageway in your house. Whether you use them as a partition between your living and dining or as doors for your walk-in closet, these panels are the perfect accents that will highlight your home in just the right amount.
When allowed to design the interior and exterior of a property fully, most often people would opt for conventional materials. These materials would mostly be paints, mica panels and heavy wooden doors. When it comes to decorating the walls. While there’s nothing wrong with choosing traditional means to adorn the walls, the time has changed along with popular trends. These changing times bring you a user-friendly alternative that is ideal for all types of projects. Introducing Yakura’s Do-It-Yourself wooden interior films for interior and exterior applications to give you seamless wooden finishes.
While property owners are mostly concerned with the main property, the compound walls end up being neglected and ultimately stereotypically painted or covered. Our Yakura Wooden Interior Films can come to the rescue, in this case, to achieve creatively designed compound walls.
Very commonly available and widely used, textured wooden finishes are found globally. Once can play with these finishes to create interesting wall textures for interiors and exteriors. Unlike texture paints, these finishes are manufactured using PVC as its primary base ingredient.